Sunday, August 4, 2013

I love oil!!

I never thought vegetable oil would become such a big part of what I make in the kitchen! 
Lol
Other than using it for making Chicken Fried Steak or brownies from a box ...
I didn't really use it.
And yes ...
You heard me right. 
I make brownies from a box.
I have yet to master them from scratch.
Lol
That's my next endeavor.
Since I have changed the way I bake from butter to oil ...
Everything is turning out right!! 
=) 
And it makes me soo happy! 
No worries!
Butter still goes in the frostings I make. Lol
That hasn't changed. 
This morning I made Red Velvet Cupcakes using oil.
And ... O ... M ... G!!
AMAZINGNESS! 
=)
I've tried Red Velvet recipes multiple times and have yet to get it right.
This morning I did just that. 
=)
Look at how gorgeous they look! 
=)
I found really cute Pink Camo Cupcake Liners at Walmart this morning.
Better believe I used them. 
Lol
I'm also well on my way to reaching my goal I set for my Bucket List.
It's been kinda hard cuz it's been soooo hot ...
But this morning was only 58* and it was amazing. 
Haha!
Windows open ...
Movie playing ...
Mixer mixing ...
Cupcakes baking ...
Pure bliss. 
Since the beginning of May I've made 340 cupcakes.
That number is only going to grow as we get into the winter months.
I have another order coming up for High School Reunion Cupcakes and I'm über excited! 
I get to use my new alphabet/number fondant cutters. 
=)
Anywho ...
Here's some pics of the finished product from this morning. 
See ... Pink Camo Liners are soo cute!
And went perfect with these bright red cupcakes.
=)
Add some yummy Cream Cheese Frosting and they're perfect! 
Nice and fluffy!
Ta-ta for now friends. 
Got movie date. 
<3
Ill definitely be blogging about the Reunion Cupcakes.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment