Sunday, June 30, 2013

108* ... No thanks!

In the middle of a heat wave and god it SUCKS! 
I hate the heat. 
Makes me crabby ...
Haven't been able to bake either because of it ...
Which isn't helping me get to my goal on the 1000 cupcakes in a year thing.
=(
It's been about a month since I've made any cupcakes.
Only thing I've made recently was an Avocado Dressing.
I know it's not sweet but hey ... Oh well. Lol
It was still delicious.
A little bit goes a loooong way!
Perfect little addition to fish tacos. Lol
I got the recipe off Pinterest.
Which I LOVE!!
<3
I also got to use my new Kitchenaid Food Chopper that I got for my birthday!! =)
Looks like this ...
Can't wait til I can use it to chop up some Oreos for baking! Lol 
So much easier.
Hopefully this heat wave will go away soon so I can get back in the kitchen. 
Here's the recipe for the dressing if anyone is interested ...

Avocado Dressing

1 large avocado
2 tsp fresh lemon juice
1/2 cup mayo (or 1/2 cup Greek yogurt)
1 tsp hot sauce
1/4 extra virgin olive oil
2 garlic cloves
3/4 tsp salt

I put everything into the food chopper and pressed purée until the dressing was smooth.

Enjoy!!
Stay cool friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment